top of page

Nonimmigrant Visa

H1-B Professionals in Specialty Occupations

(H1-B) Persons in Specialty Occupation

Applicants need to prove that they have highly specialized knowledge, which can require completion of a specific course of higher education. 

This category also includes fashion models and Government-to-Government research and development, or co-production projects administered by the Department of Defense.

(H-1B1) Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional

For persons who will perform services in specialty occupations on a temporary basis.

Applicants applying for H-1B1 visas should present a job offer from United States employer and a Certified Department of Labor approved application.

Need More Information?

Are you looking for more information regarding this service? Please don't hesitate to contact us using the form below. We are actively improving this website and it's information, so if you feel that something needs to be added to this page, please mention this in your inquiry. Looking forward to hearing from you.

All services are also available in Arabic


Please fill out the form below or call us at (518) 472-0230.

Law Offices of Joseph F. Jacob, PLLC

125 Wolf Road, Ste 309

Albany, NY 12205

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page